1 March 2012

Creative disposal!

I'm currently doing my final GCSE Art project based around abstraction, geometric design and vibrant colour and I keep thinking of new ways to demonstrate my ideas.

I had a bit of a nose around my room to see what I could go colour crazy with and found a bunch of old and unloved nail varnishes hidden away. Most of these were discontinued primark shades which I will never wear, so I decided to put them to good use - recycling them in a sense :-)


Just thought I would share this with you as if you are an arty soul you may want to recycle some of your abandoned nail varnish by turning it into an abstract... well... mess! :-) Instead of throwing them away I have given them a purpose in their lives :-P

-Chloë xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or queries here! xx